Using scripting languages for KDE4 main modules

Isaac Clerencia isaac at warp.es
Tue Oct 3 17:42:31 BST 2006

On Sunday, 1 October 2006 15:11, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> I remember these reasons from last year:

> 2) There are a lot of developers out there that know JavaScript (think of
> the web)

I work with other twelve developers, we all use GNU/Linux, some of us KDE,
others Gnome, some of us prefer C++, others Ruby, Python or even Perl, but we
all agree in one thing, we hate Javascript.

Of course, this may be anecdotal, but I have yet to meet some developer that
enjoys writing Javascript. I'm sure they may exist, but not in (my) FLOSS
world.

Best regards
--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es