Using scripting languages for KDE4 main modules

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Oct 1 12:40:53 BST 2006

On Sunday 01 October 2006 13:31, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> It doesn't have to be KJS, but it would be nice if it were, since it's
> already installed and part of KDE Libs.
>
> But if any scripting is provided, JavaScript (in some form or another)
> should be supported. That's what was decided in aKademy 2005.

Maybe someone will write a kjs interpreter plugin for Kross, maybe not. I
don't particularly care (especially not after having spent a couple of months
coding in Javascript), but I guess it'll happen sometime. A dbus interpreter
plugin would be much more interesting to me.

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi