Okular moving

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 21:31:05 GMT 2006

Hi guys,

My moral makes me reply to this thread.

Please, you two teams: you are developing software because you think it can
be handy in some or other way. We should all keep in mind what this means.
Maybe we have 2 applications that do the same, don't do the same (more or
less) vi, nano, elvis, emacs ????

WHAT FREE SOFTWARE MEANS ?? (yeah, in KDE too), that we *USERS* and
*DEVELOPERS* have the power to *DECIDE* what app we want to use. And that
very different from propietary software we *ARE NOT PUSHED* to use this or
that application.

Please, I would vote to have two applications into the official branch,
kdegraphics or whatever it is. More options is just better for users, and
users will decide which one they prefer, not we, developers.

Hope this helps guys.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.