KDE4 under MacOsX and Windows

Josef Weidendorfer Josef.Weidendorfer at gmx.de
Fri Nov 10 16:34:00 GMT 2006

On Friday 10 November 2006 09:34, Laurent Montel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created some screenshot about KDE4 under MacOsX and Windows.
> You can see them under this url:
> http://people.mandriva.com/~lmontel/screenshot-kde4/images.html

Cool.
Especially nice to see my pet working (KCachegrind).

BTW, call graphs with KCachegrind should work when
you install the graphviz package for windows (they have a binary
package on the webpage).

Unfortunately, there seems to be no Valgrind for Windows in
the foreseeable future. So KCachegrind is only interesting
for some PHP guys, as there exists a tool writing the callgrind
format.

Josef