International Fontdialog

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue Nov 7 12:01:53 GMT 2006

One thing which is important for me is that a certain set of chars are in a
font, for example, I often need right- and left-arrows. Many fonts don't
include these characters.
I don't know how to do this, but I'd love to have a filter for fonts which
don't include a certain (or a list of certain) characters.

I am not even sure *where* I want this filter, but I need it in KWord where I
select a font (I want to be sure that the fonts I select contain these
chars). Perhaps somebody else has a clue how one could solve this and if this
is usefull for anybody beside me ;-)

Carsten