64Bitness

Dave at ktown.kde.org Dave at ktown.kde.org
Thu Nov 2 12:54:42 GMT 2006

I've been running a 64-bit version of kde 3.5.1 for about a month
on OpenBSD 3.9 on an AMD AM2 Athlon64. I have installed base, libs,
and graphics. Kde works great with the exception that Konqueror
crashes a lot (100% on product pages at dell.com :-) ). Koffice was
not available as a package for 3.9, so I haven't tested that.
OpenBSD 4.0 was just released and a package for koffice 1.5.2 is
present. I should have the kde packages running on 4.0 within a week.

kde packages available for AMD64 version of 64-bit OpenBSD 4.0:

kdeaccessibility-3.5.4.tgz
kdeaddons-3.5.4.tgz
kdeadmin-3.5.4.tgz
kdeartwork-3.5.4.tgz