lucardus at onlinehome.de
Thu Nov 2 08:01:41 GMT 2006
Am Mittwoch, 1. November 2006 13:55 schrieb Erik Kjær Pedersen:
> The version that came out with 3.5.5 has lost the diff function, it still
> does not count correctly. The diff function is serious, I can not use this
> version because of that. I suppose there is no maintainer and I am not a
> programmer. It does not bode well for translation in the future if we can
> not count on our main tool. I downgraded to 3.5.3 again. That still works
> reasonably. 3.5.4 did not work for me at all, but I have forgotten what the
> problem was.
The problem will increase when KDE 4 is out. I did some porting
work to make the version in trunk at least starting but I do not have
the time and knowledge to taker over maintainership of KBabel.
BTW Catalogmanager has a long outstanding serious problem with
KDirWatch when it uses the stat-Mode.
I tried to debug it but gave up due to lack of time and experience
in KDE/QT programming.
As translation is a major work to spread KDE it would be great if
somebody from the core team could at least try to fix these bugs.
More information about the kde-core-devel