Announcing the merge of the kdelibs4-dbus branch

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue May 30 14:44:34 BST 2006

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> 4) There is no Windows port of libdbus-1 yet -- at least, nothing that I
> have seen. Ralf can be more specific about this, but unless the port is
> made working by tomorrow, KDE on Win32 will stop building tomorrow.

I've got here some patches and cmake files in the pipeline, but
I'm waiting for something to diff against, especially the cmake files.

I don't believe the cmake files will become part of the freedesktop svn
(all these build system discussions remind me of a
"Clash of Civilizations" so I don't discuss any more).

I think we should have somewhere in the kde svn a mirror of the freedesktop
svn, so we can change our version without waiting for the official dbus-commit.

Peter