APIDOCS for trunk/snapshot

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue May 30 11:07:29 BST 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 13:03, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 May 2006 11:47, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> >  Can someone tell me how to generate the apidocs for
> > trunk/snapshot? Last time I copied an admin dir to the sources, run
> > "sh
> > admin/doxygen.sh ." and I got it. Now it stuck after:
> > *** Creating API documentation main page for kdelibs4_snapshot
> >
> > So what is the correct way to get the apidocs?
>
> Since admin/ is gone and all the Makefile.am's too, you need
>
> sh doc/api/doxygen.sh .

Thanks, I missed that it was moved to doc/api (this is why I copied from
an older admin dir). But it still stops after:

andris at stein:~/development/sources/kde-trunk/kdelibs4_snapshot> sh
doc/api/doxygen.sh .
*** doxygen.sh

*** Creating API documentation main page for kdelibs4_snapshot
*

(AMD64 3200+, 1GB RAM, the CPU is sleeping and there is no disk
activity.)

Andras