APIDOCS for trunk/snapshot

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue May 30 11:03:07 BST 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 11:47, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Can someone tell me how to generate the apidocs for trunk/snapshot?
> Last time I copied an admin dir to the sources, run "sh
> admin/doxygen.sh ." and I got it. Now it stuck after:
> *** Creating API documentation main page for kdelibs4_snapshot
>
> So what is the correct way to get the apidocs?

Since admin/ is gone and all the Makefile.am's too, you need

sh doc/api/doxygen.sh .

Like so:

adridg at ham:~/KDE/kdelibs$ sh doc/api/doxygen.sh .
*** doxygen.sh
* QTDOCDIR does not name a directory.
* QTDOCDIR set to ""

*** Creating API documentation main page for kdelibs
*
* Post-processing top-level files
* Sorting top-level subdirs

*** Creating apidox in dcop