formatNumber performance

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Wed May 17 02:05:50 BST 2006

The problem with ksysguard taking ages to show is not a design
problem.  In fact, it was my bug fixing in this very area which was
the reason I became the maintainer for it.

I was planning to produce a report in a few days anyway on the
performance of ksysguard, so please be patient on this issue.

Give me a bit longer please to prove that ksysguard can do the job and
can do the job well.