Factoring out standard system information

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:50:23 BST 2006

I think this thread kinda died off a few months ago, so I want to
bring it back to life..

For ksysguard I need to be able to get the system information.  My
requirements are that it is fast, and that it doesn't depend on too
many libraries - especially since it has to be easily installed on
remote machines.

Can we get something like libstatgrab officially into solid?

Btw, ideally I would like to get information about the usage of the
CPU's individually.  This would ksysguard to show multiple graphs -
one for each CPU.

JohnFlux