Helping with KDE4 (valgrind)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed May 10 22:46:33 BST 2006

On Wednesday 10 May 2006 23:37, John Tapsell wrote:
> > Or was this changed with the model-viewer lists in Qt4?
>
> I did change the ksysguard gui over to the model-view thing.  It took
> me months to do :-(  But I'm mostly happy with the result.
>

> Instead of reading from /proc, is there a better, faster way of
> getting information about processes?

kvm(3)? Perhaps you mean "a more *portable* way", since reading /proc is
awful. What we really need is a library that abstracts this stuff away --
ISTR a discussion about it last year, and Seb is asking me the same question
in comments on my blog (for SK, presumably).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot