more on CIA

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon May 8 17:48:49 BST 2006

On Monday 08 May 2006 17:57, Frank Osterfeld wrote:
> CIA apparently supports only the kdecore/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/ scheme,
> but not the trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdecore one.
I don't know about the other projects, but I think it would be handy for the
Krita cia page to not only include trunk commits, but also the branch commits
(1.5 and 1.6 branch specifically), or at least have a special page for that
branch. (I don't know if the latter one already exists?)

Bart Coppens