more on CIA

Frank Osterfeld frank.osterfeld at gmx.de
Mon May 8 16:57:35 BST 2006

On Monday 08 May 2006 16:49, Jens Herden wrote:

> What I wonder is why the project KDE is up to date but other parts of KDE
> not. There is a project KDEWEBDEV but the last message is from 2005.

These pages stopped working since the CVS to SVN migration. It seems that the
scheme has changed, it works for author pages and module subfolders, but not
for modules.

E.g., these are up to date:

http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/KDE/kmail
http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/KDE/kdecore
http://cia.navi.cx/stats/author/mpyne

These are not:

http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/KDE/kdelibs
http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/KDE/kdepim
http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/KDE/kdewebdev

CIA apparently supports only the kdecore/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/ scheme,
but not the trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdecore one.

Frank