kde4 dbus state ?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue May 2 15:17:04 BST 2006

Ralf Habacker wrote:
>After take a deper look in the dbus sources and looking who have done
>what, i recognized that Tor Lillqvist has already done the major work in
>Dezember 2005.
>
>from
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2005-December/003885.html
> "...I had it running to some degree on Windows in January, but then the
> immediate need to have it ported to Win32 from my (employer's) point of
> view fizzled out, and the changes never got pushed upstream into the
> official sources...."
>
>Do I read this right, that Novell has stopped the win32 port of dbus
> because there is no need ????

I wasn't on the list at that time, so I cannot answer your question.

Intel has picked up where Tor left off, but they haven't submitted any
contributions so far.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway