KDE 4 Core Libraries - documentation generation

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Mar 31 10:25:09 BST 2006

On Friday 31 March 2006 09:50, Laurent Montel wrote:
> For the moment kdelibs/kdebase/kdetoys compile completly with cmake (need
> some minor fix: generate documentation etc.)

So long as you don't mean "generate API documentation", that's fine. I spotted
a kde4_doxygen() or similar cmake macro. Please *don't* spend any time
porting APIDOX creation to cmake. Although it's probably easier now: sh
$(top_srcdir)/admin/doxygen.sh $(top_srcdir), with just a top-level target.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot