changes how Qt4 is found in trunk/kdelibs/

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Mar 30 21:07:31 BST 2006

Hi,

I committed a modified FindQt4.
The following things changed:
-qmake is prefered over qmake-qt4, it is still searched at first in the system
path, so make ure your qt-copy qmake is the first qmake in the path
-the libs, headers and other binaries are only searched in the directories
reported by qmake

-the name of moc and uic are determined by grepping the qmake spec files
Does this work for all of you ? Especially mingw ? Let me know.

It features a new variable QT_MIN_VERSION: I set it in FindKDE4Internal.cmake
to "4.1.1", so cmake will now complain if the found Qt is smaller than 4.1.1.

To the OS X developers: could you please have a look at FindQt4.cmake ?
Currently the checks for Qt on OS X are all done separatly, but now that
cmake has improved support for frameworks, this could probably be done
better.
Tanner, can you have a look at it ?

Bye
Alex