Kdelibs patch from pkgsrc

Hasso Tepper hasso at kde.org
Mon Mar 27 22:03:45 BST 2006

Attached is collection of small patches from NetBSD package system pkgsrc
(http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/software/packages.html). Note that
none of the patches must not be NetBSD specific, because it supports many
platforms, including Linux, Solaris, Darwin etc.

I ignored patches which are specific to pkgsrc of course, but also patches
which fix problems with old platforms pkgsrc supports (NetBSD 1.6, gcc
2.95). So I collected patches which should be in the KDE repository IMHO.

Attached patch adds DragonFly BSD support, fixes OSS detection in libkimd
and makes use of portable statvfs where it's available.

Any objections to commit it?

regards,

--
Hasso Tepper