3.5.x weakened feature freeze

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Mar 22 20:50:04 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 22 March 2006 09:53, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> - it needs to be committed no later than a month before the next release is
> tagged (right now there's no date for 3.5.3, but presumably all releases
> will be announced at least a month in advance)

.. and on that note: would it be possible for the TWG to start a calendar that
we can download and use in calendaring apps such as korganizer? announcing a
month in advance on a mailing list and having to regularly check
developer.kde.org timelines is a bit messy. perhaps i'm the only one who it
doesn't work for, in which case i'll just have to make my own calendar
entries i suppose, but an online calendar (which korg makes fairly easy to
accomplish =) managed by the TWG itself would be awesome.

--
Aaron J. Seigo