kdebase + kdelibs head

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Mar 20 21:20:36 GMT 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 05:06, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> Just a quick note to save others from duplication of work... I have a
> version of kdebase locally which is ported against kdelibs head, so there's
> no need for anyone else to start on kaction porting for it.  Konq mostly
> works quite nicely (although I keep getting kjs crashes, are they known?).

thanks for doing this =)

i actually spent part of the afternoon yesterday porting libkonq just so i
could get used to the new kaction stuff ... i also got rid of a ton of other
warnings / deprecated method usage, so it's probably not wasted effort, but i
must say that for such a large change the porting was pretty easy.

the biggest hassle was having to use QActionGroup in a few places, but that
wasn't overly trying =)

> I'll commit when snapshot is next updated.

and when is that exactly? i can never keep track of this in my head =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo