Building with cmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 20 20:09:56 GMT 2006

>It was included in my first mail, but...forget it, I updated the
>kdelibs4_snapshot, but not the kdelibs and tried to compile the trunk
>kdelibs...
>
>Still there are some issues. I have qt4 in a non-standard dir and even
>if I added the qt4/bin to PATH, I had to use
>-DQT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE=/data2/kde4/qt4/bin/qmake
>
>as a cmake option, otherwise it gave me this error
>QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE set to qmake version: QTVERSION = **Unknown**
>QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE = /usr/lib/qt3/bin/qmake, please set to path to
>qmake from qt4.
>Qt qmake NOT found!

Putting qmake in the path should work with cmake 2.3.4.  There was a problem
for cvs cmake for a couple of weeks that caused that not to work.  However,
if you use this release it should work:

http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.3/cmake-2.3.4-20060317-win32.exe
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.3/cmake-2.3.4-20060317.tar.gz

If not, let me know.