Quality checks (again)

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Mon Mar 20 15:49:15 GMT 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 17:39, Dave Rowe wrote:
> Should this include verbiage about the use of deprecated methods?
>  I'm not sure if this was discussed before, but it would seem useful
> to include information about that...

It was basically decided that there should be no deprecated methods in
KDE4 (at the end). If they were deprecated in KDE3 means that they can
be removed in KDE4.
The fact that they were not removed yet is because porting is done step
by step and this was not considered a priority as it would require one
extra step from the application porters.

Andras