The Technical Working Group's mission statement

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Mon Mar 20 14:49:48 GMT 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 11.54, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Sunday, 19. March 2006 19:24, Inge Wallin wrote:
> > Luciano PERFECTLY illustrates what we are fighting against when we
> > propose Linux / KDE to windows users.
>
> What's your point? I'm sure windows switchers will have a lot of fun
> fighting against broken build systems instead of just using a desktop that
> works.

My point is that people will often hang on to old things even if the new ones
are better.  This is merely a parallel, not meant to attack Luciano, but a
simple eye opener for kde advocates who have windows running friends.

I don't understand what you mean by windows switchers fighting broken build
systems.

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |