CMake Questions

Michaël Larouche michael.larouche at kdemail.net
Sat Mar 18 13:02:34 GMT 2006

Le March 17, 2006 22:36, Allen Winter a écrit :
> Howdy,
>
> Ok, I have cmake working to create the kdelibs4_snapshot Makefiles and
> 'make' works just fine. A couple questions:
>
>  - how to tell cmake to do the equivalent of the --enable-debug=full
> configure option
>
>  - how to tell cmake to enable/disable features (like --disable-cups)
>
>  - how to tell cmake to use/not use packages (like --without-tiff)
>
>  - would it be possible to create Makefiles that unsermake can use?  if so,
> we could still have some nice things that unsermake provides, like the
> progress percentage, colors, simplified/clarified make output...

Can we also provide a "uninstall" target ? According to CMake site, we must
make our own target:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#Can_I_do_make_uninstall_with_CMake.3F

--
Michaël Larouche
KDE developer working on Kopete, Kamefu, Solid...on dial-up :P
MSN/Email: michael.larouche at kdemail.net
IRC: irc.freenode.org/DarkShock on #kopete,#solid,#kamefu,#plasma
Jabber: darkshock at myjabber.net