CMake Questions

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Mar 18 03:36:34 GMT 2006

Howdy,

Ok, I have cmake working to create the kdelibs4_snapshot Makefiles and 'make' works just fine.
A couple questions:

 - how to tell cmake to do the equivalent of the --enable-debug=full configure option

 - how to tell cmake to enable/disable features (like --disable-cups)

 - how to tell cmake to use/not use packages (like --without-tiff)

 - would it be possible to create Makefiles that unsermake can use?  if so, we could
   still have some nice things that unsermake provides, like the progress percentage,
   colors, simplified/clarified make output...

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE