The Technical Working Group's mission statement

Jaison Lee lee.jaison at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:32:20 GMT 2006

> - I don't want that if an important decision - which affects KDE in
> general - is made that kde-core-devel to be left out (at list inform
> here and redirect to the discussion thread)

OK. But at least please explain how what Thiago did just now is not
acceptable. If you are only interested in results and no details, then
having a major contributor come out and say "cmake kicked scons butt
and I'm about to remove the SConstruct files entirely" should be
sufficient info.

I guess it's not a fancy-shmancy announcement on letterhead. But it it
certainly gets the point across.