The Technical Working Group's mission statement

Alexander Dymo dymo at mk.ukrtelecom.ua
Tue Mar 14 17:19:27 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 19:11, R.F. Pels wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 March 2006 17.40, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > I'll repeat: the simple fact that cmake is the only alternative here,
> > short of going back to autotools, means that cmake is the choice.
> > If it's a matter of decisions, then let's decide: cmake or autotools?
> No kdevelop support for cmake, then, no cmake.

I object your objection ;) CMake is a perfect choice for KDevelop
(I stated its pros some time ago in this list). It'd be easy to add CMake
support, easier than scons, and by the KDE4 release date we will
of course have it in KDevelop. New build system support is a matter
of spending two-three weeks.