The Technical Working Group's mission statement

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Mar 14 17:01:02 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 18:57, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> The decision is obviously when you take a look at kde-buildsystem.
> After Thomas Nagy said that he has no time/ no internet connection to
> work on scons and that the scons people are very uncooperative nearly
> all on kde-buildsystem switched to cmake...

Ok, but I'm pretty sure that many developers do not follow the
kde-buildsystem discussions. kde-core-devel is the place where
important decisions should at least be announced or some information
given that a decision is about to make somewhere else.

Sincerely, I only want to make the process more transparent.

Andras