The Technical Working Group's mission statement

Michaël Larouche michael.larouche at kdemail.net
Tue Mar 14 13:11:27 GMT 2006

Le Mardi 14 Mars 2006 07:00, Andras Mantia a écrit :
> On Tuesday 14 March 2006 11:16, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> >  The
> > choice has been made and it's cmake. I want to know if people object
> > the *procedure*.
>
> Was there a real decision somewhere on a public list?
>
> Anyway, supporting Aaron's query: where is the documentation about cmake
> and KDE? I can say I can handle automake and autoconf files, but cmake
> is completely new for me, so we should have some pages on
> developer.kde.org which teaches the basics about:
> - how to write a configure check (or whatever it is called in cmake)
> - how to write the Makefile.am equivalent files for libraries (installed
> and convenience), modules and applications
>
> Andras

Yes, same for me, where the documentation on how to write CMakeList.txt

I though new technology in KDE4 should be documented before being included in
KDE.
--
Michaël Larouche (Shock The Dark Mage)
KDE developer working on Kopete, Kamefu...on dial-up :P
MSN/Email: michael.larouche at kdemail.net
IRC: irc.freenode.org/DarkShock on #kopete,#solid,#kamefu,#plasma
Jabber: darkshock at myjabber.net