XML serialization functionality

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Mar 13 21:39:31 GMT 2006

On Sunday 12 March 2006 19:02, Frans Englich wrote:
> I find that a fairly common thing to do, to produce XML.

koffice/lib/store/KoXmlWriter.* does that for koffice. Writing out XML directly
into a file (or any other QIODevice), to avoid the QDom memory problem
(constructing the complete tree in memory before saving it).

But this isn't related to QXmlDefaultHandler at all so I'm not sure this
is related to your mail; only advertising another "xml generation" solution
(used widely in koffice and with unit-tests), so that if other apps have this
need we can consider inclusion in kdelibs, it's a rather small class.