Quality checks page

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Mar 8 14:48:20 GMT 2006

Hi,

 As there were no real complaints and nobody did the same thing on the
wiki, I worked a little more on the quality check page and uploaded to
developer.kde.org. Remember, all the data is bogus there.
To read what this is all about, how to add new criteria items, how to
add your application and how to get the results page visit
http://developer.kde.org/quality-check/

If it is considered good enough, it needs to  be linked from some page,
like the main page from KDE Developers Checklist for example and the
result page from http://quality.kde.org .

And of course the real data about the application and the criteria items
should be added. I suggest hereby to discuss and define what needs to
be checked to say that a library or an application meets the basic KDE
quality list for KDE4.

TWG members may help as well. :-)

Andras