RSIBreak in kdereview

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Jun 25 00:02:06 BST 2006

On Saturday 24 June 2006 18:45, Tom Albers wrote:
> Op maandag 19 juni 2006 23:20, schreef Albert Astals Cid:
> > The rules we wrote themselves said every new KDE application should have a
> > manual.
>
> We have taken the time to write a manual and I added it to the kdereview
> module. (review kde-doc-english and ebn pending).
>
> That was the only remark made on this list untill now.  Is there any rule
> about how long we should stay waiting in kdereview? As I have the feeling
> that everyone is very busy I don't expect any reviews/comments. But I could
> be wrong.

My comment:
 - You and Bram are proud of RSIbreak, and it shows
 - You and Bram have put a lot of effort into RSIbreak, and it shows
 - You and Bram are a well known KDE contributors and have been around for awhile.
   You both care about the project, and it shows

  Therefore, move RSIbreak into trunk/kdeutils and be happy.
  I can't think of any reason why not.

Regards,
Allen
--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE