RSIBreak in kdereview

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat Jun 24 23:45:36 BST 2006

Op maandag 19 juni 2006 23:20, schreef Albert Astals Cid:
> The rules we wrote themselves said every new KDE application should have a
> manual.

We have taken the time to write a manual and I added it to the kdereview
module. (review kde-doc-english and ebn pending).

That was the only remark made on this list untill now.  Is there any rule
about how long we should stay waiting in kdereview? As I have the feeling
that everyone is very busy I don't expect any reviews/comments. But I could
be wrong.

Toma