two playgrounds

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sat Jun 24 10:19:35 BST 2006

Tom Albers wrote:
>Because some of them are released, but dont meet the requirements to go
> to kde or extragear.

How can something that doesn't meet the minimum release requirements for
kdereview be released?

In my (limited) view, if something is of quality enough to be released, it
should be in kdereview or up. You may also want to shoot me for this, but
if an application doesn't want to comply with the minimum requirements
for kdereview, then we shouldn't waste our translators' precious time
with it either.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech ASA
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway