QtUiTools and kjsembed

Paulo Jorge Guedes Paulo.Guedes at artelecom.pt
Tue Jun 20 11:36:29 BST 2006

Hi,

kjsembed has this line:

target_link_libraries(kjsembed ${KDE4_KDECORE_LIBS} libQtUiTools_debug.a
${QT_QTSVG_LIBRARY} ${QT_QTXML_LIBRARY} ${QT_QTDESIGNER_LIBRARY} kjs )

On my system I have "libQtUiToolsd.a", which doesn't have the "d4"
suffix, like the other Qt libraries. Perhaps this is a bug in Qt, I
didn't investigate. Should this workaround be commited to FindQt4.cmake?

-    FIND_LIBRARY(QT_QTUITOOLS_LIBRARY_DEBUG   NAMES QtUiTools_debug
QtUiToolsd4 PATHS ${QT_LIBRARY_DIR} NO_DEFAULT_PATH)
+    FIND_LIBRARY(QT_QTUITOOLS_LIBRARY_DEBUG   NAMES QtUiTools_debug
QtUiToolsd4 QtUiToolsd PATHS ${QT_LIBRARY_DIR} NO_DEFAULT_PATH)

And, of course, "libQtUiToolsd.a" should be replaced by
${QT_QTUITOOLS_LIBRARY}.

Paulo