[Fwd: Re: Mime-typ Scribus?]

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Fri Jun 9 18:01:29 BST 2006

On Wednesday 07 June 2006 17:28, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> > Would it be possible to simply have a script that would generate the
> > necessary file: "$KDEDIR/share/mimelnk/application/x-scribus":

I just wrote one for xdg-utils. If anyone wants to help...I'm wondering how to
embed these xsl chunks into the xdg-mime script and feed it into xsltproc via
stdin...

README
=======
Here you find some XSL transformation scripts for processing mime
type definitions in XML format as defined by the Shared MIME-info Database
specification [1]

[1] http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Standards/shared-mime-info-spec
===
Command: xsltproc sharedmime-list.xsl input-file.xml

Lists all mimetypes contained in a shared mime Database XML input file
===
Command: xsltproc --stringparam type mime/type sharedmime2mimelnk.xsl
input-file.xml

Converts the mimetype "mime/type" contained in a shared mime Database XML
input file into KDE's mimelnk format.
===
TODO:
* Add support for magic entries and convert to KDE magic chunks in
  share/config/magic/*

--
Linux Client Architect - Channel Platform Solutions Group - Intel Corporation