cmake

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Fri Jun 9 11:21:14 BST 2006

On Thursday 8 June 2006 21:51, Thomas Zander wrote:
>On Thursday 8 June 2006 22:36, Thomas Zander wrote:
>> 3 people on this thread have stated their usecase which happens to be
>> the same as mine.
>
>Ugh; 2 _other_ people than me..  I don't want to sound like I'm making
>this up :-)

You can bump the number back up to 3 again - I also support what you are asking for.

The way that cmake scans all dependencies is great when you want to do a final build of a
subdirectory, but when you're repeatedly building it to try out new things or track down a
bug, it's extremely time consuming. I look forward to trying the /fast option.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.