cmake

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:11:21 BST 2006

Hey,

> We may do this "translation" of options from the usual
> autoconf-style --prefix to the cmake -D equivalents in that script.

  As a fairly average kde coder, I was after this for ages.  I'm used
to configure and it was annoying to use cmake.
But now I'm used to cmake and using cmake -i   is kinda cool.
Surprisingly even to me, I think I'm now against such an idea.  Maybe
it can be added once everyone is used to cmake, but for me the best
way was to use cmake and get used to it.