FEATURE: Merge Hal changes

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Jun 7 09:01:11 BST 2006

Stephan Kulow wrote:
>I developed for SUSE 10.1 a model for media:/ to mount
>devices over HAL. This happened in /branches/work/coolos_media
>and is in successful use by SUSE 10.1 and upcoming enterprise
>products based on that. Additionally I know of Fedora having integrated
>that patch.
>
>Kevin supports that merge. This includes new strings and a new
>property dialog on media:/ entries.

So you're saying Kévin reviewed you changes? If so, we've got two of the
required rules met. (the other being the "well tested" rule)

As for the "it must be in trunk already" request, I don't think it would
apply here. Kévin is working on Solid, which will replace the whole
thing.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway