cmake/dbus/QtDBUS integration

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jun 5 21:42:23 BST 2006

Hi,

I had a first look at kdesupport/qtdbus.

Here some questions which come to my mind:

is it ok to require cmake >= 2.4.1 as we do for KDE ?
(then the MacroGetenvWinpath.cmake can be removed)

Is really Qt 4.1.3 the minimum requried Qt version ?

The macros required for generating the sources for the DBUS stuff are not
QtDBUS specific, or are they ?
If they aren't, they should go into Finddbus.cmake.
If there is special stuff required for QtDBUS, it should go into
FindQTDBUS.cmake.

FindQtDBUS.cmake should be part of kdesupport/qtdbus and installed by it, so
we don't need a copy of it in kdelibs/cmake/modules/.

Finddbus.cmake should eventually be transferred to cmake.

What do you think ?

Bye
Alex