qt-dbus compilation problem

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Jun 1 20:58:06 BST 2006

Ralf Habacker wrote:
>>>  1/  6 Testing tst_qdbusconnection           ***Failed
>>>  2/  6 Testing tst_qdbusmarshall             ***Failed
>>>  3/  6 Testing tst_qdbusxmlparser               Passed
>>>  4/  6 Testing tst_qdbusinterface            ***Failed
>>>  5/  6 Testing tst_qdbusabstractadaptor         Passed
>>>  6/  6 Testing tst_hal                       ***Failed
>> But, as a simple wrapper to run them in the correct order, I don't see
>> a problem.
>
>Which order is required ?

The order above is ok.

In theory, there isn't a required order: the tests run in whatever order
you run them. But the order above is in the order of concepts: if the
connection isn't working, then it's pointless to test marshalling or
anything else.

>> Would be better if CTest integrated with QtTestLib to find out *which*
>> tests are available and, therefore, report the error count by test
>> function, not test program.
>
>I have opened a requestion to the cmake gurus. Hope we get an answer.
> :-)

If anything is required of QtTestLib, now is the time to ask too.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway