KSelectAction

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Jul 30 21:28:57 BST 2006

On Sunday 30 July 2006 23:14, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> But what's given is that no accelerator is better than a bad one in
> this very case. And the accel manager is very able to add a (&X) behind
> the string just as the translators would do. It just doesn't do it at
> the moment - also because I have too few that would give me feedback on
> an implementation and I didn't dare to do it in the KDE3 line without
> that feedback.

Any such questions and requests for feedback can be sent to the HCI list
where the translators are represented.  I would think that they have
either the knowledge or the contacts to get that info.

Then again, maybe its a little TODO for you to ask the people in the asian
track at Akademy :)
--
Thomas Zander