MSVC dashboard

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jul 24 17:48:35 BST 2006

On Friday 21 July 2006 19:10, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 21 July 2006 11:22, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> > At 11:02 AM 7/21/2006, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> > >I guess I should turn off dash17. I am just not able to build qt-copy :(
> > >I don't have the time to maintain it.  Is there another person out there
> > >that can run a linux dashboard for kde?   It would be good if it were
> > > both nightly and continuous.  I can help with the ctest scripts.
> >
> > Just to avoid any potential confusion.  Kitware will still run the dart
> > servers, I just do not have the time to maintain the dash17 client.
>
> I'll start my dashboard back up again over the weekend for linux. Until
> recently, I was concerned about heat problems on the machines involved, but
> I'm not anymore, so I guess I can give them something to do. :)

Medium term, let's try to move these things on to the EBN since the
dashboard / build status of the system and the number of warnings and errors
is an important indicator of code quality (and it really belongs in our
at-a-glance view of the code).

I just don't have any time *right now* (on vacation, eh) to look into it.

Bill, are there docs about setting up a dashboard view? Could I effectively
screen-scrape kitware's dashes?

--
KDE Quality Team
GPG: FEA2 A3FE