kdelibs coding style

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sat Jul 22 11:29:10 BST 2006

Am Samstag, 22. Juli 2006 12:13 schrieb Kleag:

> In the worst case, there would be file well indented but with various
> braces placement. In my experience, this is just bearable.

Actually most of my code looks like that as I put the brace in the same line
when it fits and put it in an extra line if it looks weired. But I'm pretty
flexible (as a kde developer you have to be to some extend :), but I know
many are very touchy about this.

So I would say we leave this rule and the general exception in. The most
important part is really the indenting.

Greetings, Stephan