Porblems with kdepimlibs and msvc

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Wed Jul 19 10:25:30 BST 2006

> Am Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2006 07:06 schrieb Christian Ehrlicher:
> > I've some problems compiling kdepimlibs (needed for kdebase) with msvc
> > Semms like it doesn't understnad c99
> >
> > void foo(int var1)
> > {
> >    (void)var1;
> >    int i;

> > }
> >
> > needs to be changed to
> >
> > void foo(int var1)
> > {
> >    int i;
> >    (void)var1;

> > }
>
> Feel free to fix it, as long as it doesn't break gcc.
>
> > Also there are some includes in libical missing
>
> Which ones?

I'm curently on work so I can't say exactly but for example in icalangbind.h 'icalproperty' is used but icalproperty.h isn't included there. How could this be compilable with gcc?

> > and some #if(n)def WIN32
> > are wrong because kdewin32 is used which provides most of the functions.
>
> Feel free to fix that, too.

I'll replace them with cconfigure checks for specific functions / headers

> > Is libical/kdepimlibs really needed for kdebase?
>
> Not yet. But the clock applet might sooner or later also show calendar
> data,
> and then it is required.

And because of that already now kdebase needs kdepimlibs? At least cmake complains about...

Christian