KCM rename

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Wed Jul 19 10:02:13 BST 2006

Hi,

as KCModule and friends are not bound to KControl anymore I believe a rename
of the classes is in order. In Trysil Aaron and Ben said to call everything
KSettings:
KCModule -> KSettingsModule or KSettingsPlugin
KCModuleInfo -> KSettingsInfo(rmation)
KCModuleProxy -> KSettingsWidget
KCMultiDialog -> KSettingsDialog
KSettings::Dialog -> KSettingsDialog
KSettings::CompontentsDialog -> KSettingsDialog
KCModuleContainer -> KSettings(Module|Plugin)Container

Another obvious name would be to use Config, but KConfig is already taken. I'm
not satisfied with the name change yet and before I'd tackle such a drastic
change I'd like to hear some more opinions.

--
C'ya
        Matthias
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de