kde4 application disable to compile for the moment

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 17:13:43 BST 2006

* Laurent Montel -- Sunday 16 July 2006 18:02:
> Into kdeartwork I speak about kwin-style no ?

Yes, but given your long list it was reasonable to assume that you
wanted to throw out every other app and just forgot that one.  :-P

> kdebase was ported.
> All compiled

Wasn't when I last tried, which is only a few days ago. You can't
assume that people port all of their stuff in that time. Again:
most KDE developers were *not* in Trysil, and probably don't try
to compile KDE4 every other day, especially after it didn't work
through the last few months.

> I just ask if maintainer will want to remove them from module.
> I will not remove it by himself.

OK.  :-)

m.