New kdelibs policy starting monday

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 07:57:56 BST 2006

Am Samstag, 15. Juli 2006 23:15 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> On Saturday, 15. July 2006 22:33, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> > May i suggest a global bleedingedge/kdelibs branch where all minor
> > incompatible changes goes ?
>
> IMHO no, because everybody has his own opinion about how "minor" his
> particular change is.

I think we will need one sooner or later to make kdelibs development any kind
of practicable for single processor developers :)

And I guess, everything that needs porting which can be fully described in
two lines is minor enough - but I guess we should first look how it works out
without such a global dumping ground.

Greetings, Stephan