Special edition of froglogic Squish for KDE

Frans Englich englich at kde.org
Sat Jul 8 16:30:22 BST 2006

On Tuesday 04 July 2006 23:12, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Tuesday, 4. July 2006 16:09, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> > We created Squish/KDE, a special edition which is available at no cost
> > and can be used for creating and running tests on KDE 3 and 4
> > applications. Just like with other Squish 3.0 packages, this is a
> > binary package so you just need to unzip it, run some configuration
> > tool, and off you go.
>
> Very nice offer, thanks!

Indeed! Would be a pity if the frogs' offer passed by and no one even said
thank you.

Remaining now is that some brave person brings it into use(that is, signs up
for paid KDE work!)

Cheers,

		Frans

PS. What is this? We have frogs and trolls? And on the other side of the fence
it's crawling with gnomes. I wonder how I ended up here.